3rd-5th Friday Enrichment via the Gateway Mountain Center - INFORMATION ONLY
Dates: Every Friday, 9:30am-2:30pm, 04/22/22 through 06/10/22 (rain or shine)
Cost: $440 for all 8 weeks of programming (pre-paid, non-refundable except in the case of cancellation by Gateway)
Details: Gateway Mountain Center will be providing 8 Fridays of fun adventures for Creekside 3rd -5th graders. The Tahoe Institute of Natural Sciences will join for 3 educational Fridays.
Exciting naturalist-guided adventures include rock climbing,
kayaking, and exploring watershed science, local wildlife, and geology.
Locations vary weekly in the Tahoe/Truckee area.
Weekly Schedule: (subject to change)
- Week 1 (04/22/22): Climbing at School Rock
- Week 2 (04/29/22): Climbing at Green Phantom
- Week 3 (05/06/22): Kayaking at Hidden Beach
- Week 4 (05/13/22): Rainbow Boulders- with TINS
- Week 5 (05/20/22): Rainbow Boulders- with TINS
- Week 6 (05/27/22): Swimming and Exploration at Skylandia- with TINS
- Week 7 (06/03/22): Kayaking and Swimming at Hidden Beach
- Week 8 (06/10/22): Rappel at Snowshed Wall